TABUKS FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meretix released from Tabuks Ford

Go down

meretix released from Tabuks Ford  Empty meretix released from Tabuks Ford

Post by Kalazar Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:53 pm

(08/15/14 09:28:34 )
::::-LEADER OF TABUKS FORD-::::

Kalazar Kazenriech

- Wilderness Priest -
- CLAN LEADER -
- My Land - My Law -

\ TABUKS FORD / -POD-

Stands before the Main Lodge its large wooden doors welcoming you within
says to
ALL:
Outside the lodge I waited for Scully, I sent word I wished him to join me here*  

(08/15/14 09:30:14 ) meretix
Restricted
Property of
\Tabuks Ford/ PoD

Within Lodge
working around the tables and the fire pits
says to
ALL:
after making several trips back and forth all the dishes and things that was taken from the main room to the kitchen  

(08/15/14 09:30:16 )

Scully one of the largest and meanest looking of the Tabuk Ford gaurds standimg over 6' 9" weighing over 340 lbs
says to
ALL:
Tal Kalazar  

(08/15/14 09:30:59 )

Kalazar Kazenriech

- Wilderness Priest -
- CLAN LEADER -
- My Land - My Law -

\ TABUKS FORD / -POD-

Inside the Lodge rows of long tables, seating to only one side to leave way for the serving of food and drink by the village slaves. down the middle of the lodge...three large fire pits to warm the lodge on cooler days/nights
says to
ALL:
*pushes open the doors and enters within*  

(08/15/14 09:31:12 )

rayvenn
Restricted
Property of
Kalazar's
-:Tabuks Ford PoD :-

Food Cellars
Within the food cellar were fruits, veggies and some meats are stored
says to
ALL:
she beamed happily as she made her way around the corner of the cellar, that was her favorite place, the berries were stored there, and with a grin she drew that small hand within the first basket and popped several to her lips, the sweet taste of the berries made a moan escape the girl , they were so delicious she couldn't help herself and with that handful of berries she ate she contined to work and tidy up the room, the sweet taste upon her lips was joyful and as she dusted her hands she looked about the room, her smile was bright, the soft lighting of the lantern gave a shadowy dance over the room, the girl she blew out the light in the cellar and bare feet took to the ladder, those long sleek legs carried her up, she worked until she made it to the surface and from the cellar she stepped up and into the kitchen, securing the door she did, the girl then washed well her hands, she smiled her Master would be hungry, she would search for Him and ensure He wasn't needing a meal  

(08/15/14 09:32:53 )

Kalazar Kazenriech

- Wilderness Priest -
- CLAN LEADER -
- My Land - My Law -

\ TABUKS FORD / -POD-

Inside the Lodge rows of long tables, seating to only one side to leave way for the serving of food and drink by the village slaves. down the middle of the lodge...three large fire pits to warm the lodge on cooler days/nights
says to
meretixRestrictedPropert:
slave  

(08/15/14 09:33:47 )

Scully one of the largest and meanest looking of the Tabuk Ford gaurds standimg over 6' 9" weighing over 340 lbs
says to
*stands next to the Kalazar*  

(08/15/14 09:34:46 )

rayvenn
Restricted
Property of
Kalazar's

In Lodge
Seated at the center front table that looks over the tables of those of the home and visitors
says to
::::-LEADER OF TABUKS FO:
that girl of Yours she beamed as You came in the front door, she would dry her hands well and move across the room her face shown with eagerness and joy to see You, to her knees she fell before You, her thighs they slowly parted, she hid not those delicate curves of her form , her body arched up, her form held high and proud, delicate hands fell to the bare of her thighs palms up, her face flushed with a passionate glow to be oh so close to her Master, she remained silent there before You, she would wait Your word or notion before she spoke  

(08/15/14 09:35:18 )

rayvenn
Restricted
Property of
Kalazar's

says to
( wrong pd my Master, blushes)

(08/15/14 09:36:50 )

rayvenn
Restricted
Property of
Kalazar's

Offers forum parchment to  rayvennRestricted Proper for TABUKS FORD. Look these over. Our forum is located here [ Tabuks Ford ]

(08/15/14 09:37:46 )

says to
*takes the slave by the arm*  

(08/15/14 09:42:05 )

Kalazar Kazenriech

- Wilderness Priest -
- CLAN LEADER -
- My Land - My Law -

\ TABUKS FORD / -POD-

says to
I have watched you since you were collared you have lacked any heart or care for being here, I will not have such within Tabuks Ford...Scully will take you to the gate and remove your collar your released to travel and do with your life as you want...your no longer part of this home.

(08/15/14 09:43:58 )

rayvenn
Restricted
Property of
Kalazar's

says to
the girl she listened to Your words to the other slave, she didn't move or speak as she held there before You on her knees

(08/15/14 09:44:13 )

says to
*grabbing your arm and drags you from the lodge and off towards the gate* I had hoped he would just feed you to the sleens as a treat  

...Solo the bosk herder passes by his large frame in need of a good bathing...

(08/15/14 09:46:03 )

says to
*removes the collar and points out the path and away from the boundaries of the Ford*  

(08/15/14 09:47:31 M)

Kalazar Kazenriech

- Wilderness Priest -
- CLAN LEADER -
- My Land - My Law -

\ TABUKS FORD / -POD-
winds up and boots meretixRestrictedPropert for 30 minutes

(08/15/14 09:48:04 )

rayvenn
Restricted
Property of
Kalazar's

says to
she didn't move but her face shown with a creased brow as the girl appeared to be ignoring everyone
Kalazar
Kalazar

Back to top Go down